Build Thread

mOUs3y

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2021
Messages
57
Reaction score
35
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Guess I have to post this to complete my account creation :)

RSR XL 525 v3
XR15 G5 x3
RMS XR15 G5 x3
MP40 x2
Vectra M2
RSK-600
APEX Wifi
Trident
DOS x2
BRS 600w heater
Inkbird ITC-306A
Adaptive Reef Controller Cabinet

On the way:
Eel River Coral XR15 light shade x3
ClearView Lid Pisces EXO
Avast Plank Auto Feeder

1627677663984.png
 
NICE
 
Thanks guys. I wanted to go slow but I wanted to get the cable management done all at once as I hate doing it :/ I won’t post a pic of the back though with my single giant rubber band :)
 
Nice! I like my 525 also, but it ate up too much of the budget to get anything Neptune for a while. I’ve been debating on when I start corals and dosing on what I’d go with. The Reef Dose has looked appealing and satisfies my desire/OCD to stick with one brand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new