Build threat Allan T.

Allan T

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Greenville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started filling my new 180 gallon aquarium on April 12th 2026. I finished my fishless cycle May 6th. I added a lawn mower blenny and a week later my cleaner wrasse
1000070561.png
 
Following along! What do you want to put in there?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new