Building and keeping two AIO tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyler1421
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tyler1421

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
31
Reaction score
50
Location
Daytona Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently joined and wanted to share what I’ve got so far. I have purchased a couple of tanks from my local marketplace and my 14 gallon that I’ll share first was mostly setup the way it is currently so I can take much credit. We tore it down, moved it a couple of hours and sent all back up and has been running a few weeks.

It came with low salinity and low calcium but that is on the right track, now fighting a bit of aptasia.

I currently have a set of clowns, orchid dottyback and a filefish in there now.
20250703_105856_250CF725-118F-435D-9526-013950C9C548.png
 
Also adding a post for my 47 gallon lagoon. Moved things over from my fluval and will add more photos once things are settled.
20250703_110502_201969A0-A96C-40F4-9704-4EA8A5D402A5.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new