Bulb Switch Question

Fishdoctor2323

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running 14k 250w MH on everything for a looooong time. I'm going to switch a tank over too 20k bulbs to see what happens. Should I reduce the photoperiod to acclimate the corals?

All sps and all but two have been in the tank for at least 10 months. 1 Acro and 1 Stylo have only been in for three months. Current bulbs have 3 months on them at 8 hours a day.

Thanks!
 
Not photo period. Reduce intensity. Raise the lamp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new