Bulk Coral Deals

Plus one for battle corals. Over 2 years, they're by far my favorite and ones that have survived. I was in the fill it up boat, and all you end up with are really fast growing corals that you have to hack out eventually anyways. If you're in it for the long run, get a battle box and you'll thank yourself in a year or two.
 
Plus one for battle corals. Over 2 years, they're by far my favorite and ones that have survived. I was in the fill it up boat, and all you end up with are really fast growing corals that you have to hack out eventually anyways. If you're in it for the long run, get a battle box and you'll thank yourself in a year or two.
Thanks, this is reassuring. I definitely want quality over quantity for this build. The order for the battlebox is in and on its way!
 
Don't get me wrong, I love to roll the dice with Mari and chop shops, but I've lost a lot of those. In fact I only have 2 currently. My first real sps order after a test piece was from battlecorals. Uniquecorals.com has Mari pieces that have been in captivity for awhile, so they're a middle ground between tried and true and straight from the ocean.
 
Don't get me wrong, I love to roll the dice with Mari and chop shops, but I've lost a lot of those. In fact I only have 2 currently. My first real sps order after a test piece was from battlecorals. Uniquecorals.com has Mari pieces that have been in captivity for awhile, so they're a middle ground between tried and true and straight from the ocean.
I do really like Unique Corals. They are really nice over there, and close so everything ships really fast
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new