• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bulk Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, do you have a 20pk deal available?
 
Do you have the 10 packs available and what sizes?
 
Do you have the 10 packs available and what sizes?
I do. Sizes range form small-large. Each 10 pack will include some small (1-2” open) some medium (2-4”) and some large (4-7”) nems.
 
Do you have any nems left? I’m fairly local - I live in Elon - but can easily make the drive to Cary
 
Please PM me when you have a 10 pack available! Might even take you up on a couple packs!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new