Bulk Reef Supply

  • Thread starter Thread starter sfin52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Whos annoyed with txt messages from bulk reef supply

  • They don't bother me

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Slightly

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Very

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
25,033
Reaction score
93,089
Location
Usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The text messages are starting to get very very annoying. Its so bad makes me not want to shop at thier store.
There's a fine line of communication and harresement. Bulk reef supply is getting close to crossing. Between the texts and email its ridiculous.
How do I stop the txt messages.
 
The text messages are starting to get very very annoying. Its so bad makes me not want to shop at thier store.
There's a fine line of communication and harresement. Bulk reef supply is getting close to crossing. Between the texts and email its ridiculous.
How do I stop the txt messages.
reply STOP and they will stop. This is pretty standard for subscribed texts. (EDIT: this wasn't snark, it was meant as information in case there are others you wish to unsub from in the future)

So far, I'm not really annoyed at it, and I expected more texts during a sales event, hopefully, they calm down after this. If it doesn't seem to calm down, I will just unsub from texts, the e-mails are enough, but sometimes I don't check my e-mail for a few days. Texts I see/check all day.
 
3 a day lately, have been texting back, stop... :rolleyes: not working???
 
How did you sign up originally?

Never have gotten a TXT from BRS in the 15 years or so I've been doing business with them. I did get a strange notification from chrome yesterday, about a sale at WWC who I've never shopped with in history.
 
reply STOP and they will stop. This is pretty standard for subscribed texts. (EDIT: this wasn't snark, it was meant as information in case there are others you wish to unsub from in the future)

So far, I'm not really annoyed at it, and I expected more texts during a sales event, hopefully, they calm down after this. If it doesn't seem to calm down, I will just unsub from texts, the e-mails are enough, but sometimes I don't check my e-mail for a few days. Texts I see/check all day.
I did was still getting them. Maybe there is a delay
 
I did get a strange notification from chrome yesterday, about a sale at WWC who I've never shopped with in history.
If you've ever visited their site, like most sites nowadays, there's a little notification thing that pops up that says "<site> would like to send notifications" and you get an "Okay" or a "Cancel". If you accidentally click the ok, they send browser push notifications. This can be undone in your Chrome settings. It should be found at Settings>Privacy and Security>Notifications
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new