Bullet Hole Clown??

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoshH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
10,004
Reaction score
32,594
Location
Humble
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight I purchased my first two tank inhabitants, my LFS has one labeled as A Snowflake Clown which it obviously is and the second (With orange face and fins) was labeled as a Bullet Hole Clown. Not sure if this is an accurate name as I've never heard the name before, can anyone help me out on this and confirm what it is?

20170719_202131.jpg


20170719_202208.jpg
 
No I picked him/her up at my LFS, they did hold them both for a week and let me observe them before purchasing over the week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new