burning question... what happened to miss saltwater tank?

landlubber

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
noticed her channel isn't active anymore and am a little sad. she's definitely more fun to look at than mr. saltwater tank lol.

Lninwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope she and her family are okay. I appreciate seeing fellow female reefer. But love all the men with good advice. Why is reefing mostly guys?

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I noticed she was gone also. All of her youtube videos have even been removed, along with her Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Dlefty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope she gets better soon!! We miss her great videos. Miss Saltwater Tank we want you back when you are ready!

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So she broke up with her boyfriend the video producer is the short answer. And wasn’t really a reefer to begin with , is what got from that.

melev

Avid Hobbyist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda figured there was a reason I had forgotten who or what she was.
I'd spoken to her in the past via messenger, especially after the tank crash when she was devastated. I told her to let her audience know what happened, and she could ask them to help her rebuild. That being said, based on the video above, for all I know it was Ryan that had that conversation with me and was possibly devastated about the loss of life since it was his reef after all.

I'm not a fan of the fact that the person I think I'm talking to isn't actually that person, but a lot of people liked the channel. Their teamwork worked.

vertigo01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd spoken to her in the past via messenger, especially after the tank crash when she was devastated. I told her to let her audience know what happened, and she could ask them to help her rebuild. That being said, based on the video above, for all I know it was Ryan that had that conversation with me and was possibly devastated about the loss of life since it was his reef after all.

I'm not a fan of the fact that the person I think I'm talking to isn't actually that person, but a lot of people liked the channel. Their teamwork worked.

Never having talked to her, either PM or in person. I am sure she is a decent person. However when she posted her Go Fund Me acct link, on FB asking for others to help her pay for her hobby. Well, that's when I lost respect for her/him, them.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%

Back