New to Saltwater

Edroeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My daughter works for a local pet shop called That Fish Place and is full blown into saltwater aquariums. She just put a 55 gallon tank in our living room so now it's pulling me in too. Like most things I get into, I like to learn as much as possible and this place looks like a great place to come to lean on all of you who have way more knowledge than I do.

Evil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3732.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef and saltwater fishkeeping! There’s plenty of knowledgeable and helpful people here who are more than happy to assist you through your journey!!
I’ve been to That Fish Place—it’s a fantastic store! I remembered walking in and being stunned by how huge it was! They seemed to have everything from A to Z! And that was before I even got into saltwater—I wonder how much fun I’d have now if I got back there!!

Will_W

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My daughter works for a local pet shop called That Fish Place and is full blown into saltwater aquariums. She just put a 55 gallon tank in our living room so now it's pulling me in too. Like most things I get into, I like to learn as much as possible and this place looks like a great place to come to lean on all of you who have way more knowledge than I do.
Welcome to the club! hope everyone here can help you with your new adventure

SudzFD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! A lot of sound and reliable info on here. True hobbyist and pros mixed together to share knowledge for everyone’s benefit. It’s a great forum.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 56.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.6%
Back