Buy online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nick D

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best online store for coral frags and colonies.
 
I buy from Vivid, Boom and Saltwater.com and I am happy with shipping and product.
 
I would say there really isn't a "Best" online store.
But we all have our favorites.
I use corals.com.
 
I don't know who's best but I've bought from corals.com, tidal gardens, battle corals and queen city corals and had no disappointments. Problem I have is finding vendors that have realistic images posted. Most are heavily edited and unbelievable to me. I've also bought some nice pieces from folks selling on the side in the classified section here on R2R.
 
Never had any issues with TSA! However I would check out our marketplace or the many different sponsors we have on our website!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new