• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Buyer beware ...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

plankton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a pump or eBay, they blind shipped from live aquaria using stolen credit card and liveaquaria flagged my account and wouldn’t let me purchase anything after paying for the reversal of charge from stolen credit card!

Per many discussion with liveaquaria I submitted claim with PayPal, with eBay even though I am victim here and issue is between liveaquaria and eBay!

Case is still pending. I believe my account is still red flagged and their customer service is horrible. Since flagging my account I have since found other online and local fish stores for my live and dry goods.

So, live aquaria has lost out in $3000 as I setup my new 75G tank because they flagged my account because of a $65 pump and they failed to take responsibility for their role.

Shame on liveaquaria and you will never get my business back.

OP
OP
plankton

plankton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL looking forward to LA response how they handled this transaction, rootcause, how they plan to prevent this from happening again with fraudulent ebay drop shippers and what they plan to do with disenfranchised long term customers they have alienated by not owning up to their responsibility by not supporting and in fact wrong accusing them of wrong doing. Very interested indeed.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@plankton We sincerely apologize you were the victim of fraudulent activity. We do work with our customer to receive payment in these situations. Once the payment is received, we do release the customer’s account as we recognize our customer is not at fault. We would appreciate the opportunity to view your order and reach out to you for a discussion/resolution. At your earliest convenience, please send us a private message with your order details/email address associated with the order. We look forward to hearing from you.

OP
OP
plankton

plankton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM sent. There is long, long email thread with LA on this. I hope LA has better relationship with companies like eBay going forward to deal with fraudulent eBay drop shippers using stolen credit cards...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back