• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Buyers Beware!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a few times from this guy. I never was fully happy with first 2 orders. Most gonis on first order were receding. Not really new from shipping, kinda a pre shipping stress. The torches, a full on rip off for the 24 hg. It was not even close to a piece I would send out for the price.

The 2 headed torch of God's was one head with skin barely hanging on around entire rim and one part was receded back to the middle. He responded it'll be fine. I never really did open my mouth about this. I was just happy I finally got the pieces I was looking for. (I do have pics. Just need to dig a little.)

This next pack I thought just the Ghangis was peeling. Actually looks like part of it pre died. Algae on it.
20200814_164737.jpg

The new pic with lights on.

The pics I sent 5 minutes after opening package. I agree hard to tell. But if you zoom in you can definitely see bright skin with a dark lined skeleton next to it.
20200814_113226.jpg
20200814_105707.jpg

He told me basically I'm lieng cause the skeleton would be showing white.

I told him I send refunds before I even get a pic.

He wants me to take more pics. And send him back the frag at my cost.

Pre receding goofy
20200814_164737.jpg
20200814_164727.jpg
20200814_113226.jpg
20200814_105707.jpg
20200814_164727.jpg

This person was under 3 different names within a year on this site. A Shmuck with ambition.

Buyers beware.
Loveandhate4corals, was lizdoesreef, was DC corals.

Mods please dont let this guy run loose on this site. He'll come back with all kinds of excuses. He says he'll pay after I send the dead pc. Back. Buyers are at full risk with this coward!

My human self wants to see people suffer for doing others wrong. My God fearing self is praying for the power not to hate this whatever it is. Demon if you will.

At the end of the day I forgive you David. The world has to much scum. I dont need to be part of the scum club you're in.

I'm not going to mail a piece back. I'd rather eat the cost and leave it you to do the right thing or not. I believe God has my back, He always makes things fair.
Some call it Carma.

All I know. Is I'm not satisfied and very unhappy with these poor dead and sick corals. And you have a pocket full of money. I'll get more money and move on.

I hope the best for you.

Sorry for the rant everyone. Just please be careful.

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200718_111457.jpg

This is the splitting Gods torch. White v at the top with skin clump in the middle where the single mouth is. Skin barely attached around entire pc.

He did send videos and said I want to be upfront about everything since so many people complain to me about quality.

It really just dawned on me today there's red flags everytime I order. He's always complaining about someone trying to get over on him saying his quality is bad. Well my friend all those people are right.

Just straight up the chop shop.

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the pics I took right out of the bag that he said wasn't clear. I just zoomed in and highlighted.

I told him skin is pealing. One of his many excuses dont worry, just give it time. I'm really not that mad about the loss and more that he basically called me a liar many times. He said it's not pealing, it's not white. Just calm down. Calling me a liar. When from the beginning someone that keeps making it like nothing's wrong is someone that your going to have to pull teeth to get money back.

All you had to do was zoom in. You THIEF!!!

20200814_194226.jpg

Sorry for ranting everyone. Thief's that call me a liar boil my blood. Just a thief in general makes me angry.

Just dont want all you to feel like this. Mods keep his page up and erased any detourant I tried to put up. A little frustrated they kick him off the site 2 times now, but kick my negitave warnings off and leave him selling.

What's up with that? Want more people to get burned?

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So one pc from pack made it. Not even one I was asking. It was the one his used car sales personality pushed on me. With his ,"package is leaving in 2 hours, sure you don't want add. I can hook you up bro." He thinks we're buddies cause I send friends and family. I send that way cause i like the trust to go both ways.

Not to mention thousand'S I spent month prior. Besides everything I've written, after spending thousands over a month ,and if you know me, you'll know I'm a very fair client.

Yes there is another complaint post with him and I that Rev moved from for sale to this forum. He locked it so I could say no more. But there are some text making him look all good. I'm not going to blast my personal stuff on here. But he did say I'll give you a refund after you send it back to me at your cost and he verifies it's the same piece. And he only said that after I kinda flipped out. Otherwise he basically just kept telling me to calm down and wait till tomorrow. Im thinking I know acros very well. And this is not, hey bud I think this one might be a goner. No it was more like this is very dead. There's 2 beads of skin coming off. He just kept brushing it off. We all know how someone that gets kicked off a site 2 times already judges a piece it has to give money back for. And really most guys spending thousands at a time with you and satisfied for the most part aren't really the type to lie about a coral showing up with skin peeling back.

You're a Con artist David. You should be working on the dark web. Not here. I'm trying real hard to forgive you so I can be free. You thieves suck the life out of earth.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I read that to made more then one order and you were never satisfied with any of them? If that’s the case after your first order why would you order from the same guy again?

OP
OP
D

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I read that to made more then one order and you were never satisfied with any of them? If that’s the case after your first order why would you order from the same guy again?
Yeah. I know. Sucker for what he had. I'm only dealing with one person at the moment. Not really buying or selling at the moment

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back