Buying an ai prime HD16 for Fluval evo

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grabbing an upgrade for my tank. My orbits are crap and I hate em.

Question is does anyone have any reccomendations for how to acclimate the softies and lps I have in the tank. I know it has an acclimation program is there any tips I should know?

Also grabbing the bracket arm over the flex because the flex looks long as hell, will the bracket arm be high enough and or long enough to attach to my chamber 2 and extend to the middle of the tank while being high enough not to super blast the coral.

Eventually getting some sps (easy bois nothing to expensive or difficult as a tester) wanna make sure they'll survive a acclimation cycle of the light and not bleach. Should I wait till the acclimation program is complete to add the sps or am I good to have them go through the process after shipping?

Love u all sorry for the word vomit. Ordered the light then these questions popped into my head lol

P. S. If any tips where I should move stuff in open to suggestions! I know the primes are stronk

Screenshot_20201001-090241_Gallery.jpg

Jib

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also grabbing the bracket arm over the flex because the flex looks long as hell, will the bracket arm be high enough and or long enough to attach to my chamber 2 and extend to the middle of the tank while being high enough not to super blast the coral.
I have a Innovative Marine 14G which is roughly the same dimensions. The 12 inch flex arm but my Prime at a perfect height and position over the tank.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back