• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Buying cheap frags

Bear Claw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a seller that sells nice, small, good-looking frags. I'm on a budget right now and am looking for some nice, cheap frags to put and fill in my tank. I want some hammers, torches maybe, mushrooms, acans, montis, plate, birds nest, candy cane, stylos, and blasto. I want to spend about $100 on as many as possible. I am in Wake Forest/Raleigh, NC and would like to do a pickup. Thank you and Happy New Year!!

R33fJunkies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking for a seller that sells nice, small, good-looking frags. I'm on a budget right now and am looking for some nice, cheap frags to put and fill in my tank. I want some hammers, torches maybe, mushrooms, acans, montis, plate, birds nest, candy cane, stylos, and blasto. I want to spend about $100 on as many as possible. I am in Wake Forest/Raleigh, NC and would like to do a pickup. Thank you and Happy New Year!!
If your willing to pay $45 for shipping I can hook up a nice assortment of corals for the price

R33fJunkies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would be willing to pay shipping if the amount of frags and quality was worth it. Could pictures of what I could get?
PM me I’ll set you up with a package. All corals I got are great quality. Definitely getting a great deal. Let’s set something up !

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back