Buying Chloroquine Phosphate

senthilvkumar

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
13
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to buy CP in 2025. Pretty much all the links I found online are not working. I have some sensitive fish (Dogface puffer & oreni tilefish), which don't do well in copper. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
 
First of all…

I strongly suggest not shortening Chloroquine Phosphate into those initials.

Especially if you state you want to buy them.

But @Dr. Reef sells Chloroquine Phosphate on the website
 
Chloroquine phosphate is easy protocol. Dose once and let it run for 14 days.
40ml to 60ml/gal is recommended dose.
 
Using Chloroquine phosphate. I read 40mg/gal and then 10mg/gal for next few days. I wanted to check whether those numbers hold good for the brand of CP that you are sending me as well (Since this will depend on purity and concentration)
 
Ours is pure pharmaceutical grade bought directly from pharmaceutical company. It does degrade in water over time but I personally think 40 to 60ml per gal is a very strong enough dose and should last 10 to 14 days. Then do a 25 to 35% water change and re dose if needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new