Buying SPS: Best places with lower shipping

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
1,029
Location
Bloomington, IN
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where is a few good places to buy sps online. Looking for good prices as well as somewhat low shipping cost. Preferably under $40 for shipping
 
yea I was hoping to get a gift card but I cant find one on boom corals
 
Unique corals has super low shipping, but there prices have gone up a bit.

I've purchased from Harry'sfrags too. He's a hobbiest with great prices and I think free shipping with either four or five frags.
 
Unique corals has super low shipping, but there prices have gone up a bit.

I've purchased from Harry'sfrags too. He's a hobbiest with great prices and I think free shipping with either four or five frags.

Yep unique has the lowest shipping I’ve seen online. I think $20-$25 last I checked. Decent quality too. Battlecorals of course has great quality as well.

One not mentioned that I’ve used is cultivated reef. They have good quality pieces.
 
kush corals shipping is$25 in the surrounding states which includes Indiana but they don't do sps
 
BoomCorals and BattleCorals are very active on this forum. While I haven’t ordered, I would support sellers that support forums like these.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new