C14 20g Long Build (Now 40B)

Really happy how this tank turned out

IMG_0055.jpeg IMG_0054.jpeg IMG_0053.jpeg IMG_0052.jpeg IMG_0051.jpeg
Your tank is looking great! Thanks for keeping all of us updated!
 
Everything is stable, so I’m in the boring phase, no more adding fun new stuff, no changes, just maintaining and waiting for things to grow out. These two acros are my favorite tho, the yellow is the afterparty and the other is unknown.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 14
I like what you've done with the hardscape here. Using rock that's flat on both the top and bottom is a nice break from the "standard" reef look with arches and/or rock piles.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new