• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

C2Y Crayola Meltdown frags

Item Price
ALL SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
485
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all, I have a beautiful C2Y Crayola Meltdown chalice. It’s gotten kind of huge so a trim was in order, CY2 chalice frags up for sale.
Prices just for frag- buyer pays $45 shipping.

Mother colony (not for sale)
IMG_2962.jpeg


Frag #1-SOLD
IMG_3279.jpeg
Frag #2-SOLD
IMG_3282.jpeg


Frag #3-$175—-SOLD
IMG_3281.jpeg


Frag#4-SOLD
IMG_3284.jpeg
 
Last edited:
All C2Y Crayola Meltdown chalice frags are sold. I’ll have more for sale in the near future if anyone has more interest as I’m doing another cut to my monster mama colony and I had some back up frags cut when I cut this group as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new