Cabbage Leather - Growth up walls?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BBestvin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BBestvin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2018
Messages
43
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question...I've had cabbage leather in my Biocube for quite some time, and honestly, it grows stupid fast. I enjoy having it and fragging it off from time to time, but was thinking of ways I could prevent it from taking over the bulk of my display. I was curious, does anyone know, if attached to a wall, will cabbage leather grab hold and grow on the wall? Thought it could be worth a shot.
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new