Cabinet set up or design

36boo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About to start a 90gallon build and wondering if anyone has any idea or pictures on a good cabinet setup with all the bells and whistles

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post needs to be in the DIY forum. That being said I have found thru the years that equipment layout needs to be fluid. As a tank is set up you will find pieces of equipment that doesn't work the way you want it too and has to be replace. You will find equipment that needs to be added because you now have issues that need to be corrected.
So Make sure you can change your equipment easily and adjust for future needs.
When I see those fancy equipment layouts I think cute let's see what it looks like 5 years from now. When I worked for the Navy equipment cabinet layout was my job and I learned that designing room to add and repair is essential.

Last edited:
OP
OP
36boo

36boo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post needs to be in the DIY forum. That being said I have found thru the years that equipment layout needs to be fluid. As a tank is set up you will find pieces of equipment that doesn't work the way you want it too and has to be replace. You will find equipment that needs to be added because you now have issues that need to be corrected.
So Make sure you can change your equipment easily and adjust for future needs.
When I see those fancy equipment layouts I think cute let's see what it looks like 5 years from now. When I worked for the Navy equipment cabinet layout was my job and I learned that designing room to add and repair is essential.
Thank you for your time good stuff

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back