CadLights 42g Versa II Reef Build - First Build Thread

Current tank parameters as of 02/17/19:

Alk: 7.7 - 8
Ca: 400-410
Mg: 1300
PH: 8.0
Salinity: 1.025
Temp: 78-80
Nitrates - unknown (always tested 0 so I stopped testing)
Phos - unknown (always used to test 0.01 to 0.02 so I also stopped testing)
 
Took some fun pictures of the tank... Growth has been great. I think it's time for another light though, not very happy with the spread. Cheers

IMG_0877.JPG


IMG_1060 2.JPG


IMG_1391 2.JPG


IMG_2370 2.JPG


IMG_3338 2.JPG


IMG_5283.JPG


IMG_5392 2.JPG


IMG_5646 2.JPG


IMG_7089.JPG
 
@Vahanyos That is some delicious sps growth! Your tank is looking awesome. Also, I setup a Nuvo 10g with a used AI Prime and I will be turning it into a nem tank lol.
 
Thank you man, too bad i'm tearing it down in two weeks or less :(

I'm moving
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new