Cadlights 70 or sca 90 gallos cube ?

oscarcolino

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
97
Reaction score
9
Location
manhattan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm upgrading to a bigger thank ✌️ I have a Cadlights 50 gallons cube .is and amazing aquarium but I want something bigger Im looking for the Cadlights 70 but the sca 99 gallons is perfect for the dimensions 36x24x24. I have one radio x30 pro and a radion x15 pro The question is what aquarium will you choose ? Thank you I have two mp40 wqd
 
Did you ever decide on a tank? I am currently torn between those 2 exact tanks. I am thinking I will pull the trigger on the SCA 90 gallon because I love the look of the stand and I have read great things about them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new