Calcium High need advice

Tylenator

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys my numbers look pretty good i have attached a screen shot of them but my calcium keeps rising looking for any ideas how to bring it down my tank looks awesome every coral looks bigger then ever the fish are moving around good colors look great the only thing different i can come up with is been feeding PE Pellets with frozen foods other then that test water regularly and use rodi do weekly water change of 10percent not dosing tank either so any help would be appreciated

11.JPG

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey guys my numbers look pretty good i have attached a screen shot of them but my calcium keeps rising looking for any ideas how to bring it down my tank looks awesome every coral looks bigger then ever the fish are moving around good colors look great the only thing different i can come up with is been feeding PE Pellets with frozen foods other then that test water regularly and use rodi do weekly water change of 10percent not dosing tank either so any help would be appreciated

11.JPG
I just got through this.your recourse will be 1 gallon water exchange each day keeping an eye on salinity level. I replaced with RO water in lieu of new saltwater
Today my trident says alk is 9.8, ca 401 and mag at 1383. Took at least 2 weeks to even out

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back