- Joined
- Dec 9, 2024
- Messages
- 269
- Reaction score
- 119
- Location
- Fairfield, ca
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Tested my 10 gallon tank with both my hanna and salifert tester, the hanna read 507 calcium and salifert around 490 to 500, can never get the exact amount. Anyways. I know that's on the high side, and I'm not worried, but of course I dont want my calcium to go higher. I've been doing more small frequent water changes lately because my nitrates are a little elevated, but not dosing anything. The water I use is already premixed from my lfs, and they use reef crystals. Anyways, is there anything you would change? Or just stay consistent and dont do anything? It's a real basic reef tank right now with some zoas, cloves and an Acan. All open and doing well. Thank you.
My Alk is also 8.6
Ph. Between 8 and 8.2
Nitrates 15ppm
Salinity 10.24
Magnesium 1300-1352
Phosphates 0.01
My Alk is also 8.6
Ph. Between 8 and 8.2
Nitrates 15ppm
Salinity 10.24
Magnesium 1300-1352
Phosphates 0.01
