Calcium reactor or not?

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
1,346
Reaction score
806
Location
indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been reading for awhile and have always used 2 part. Kinda scared to switch since I know what I'm doing at it. I've been reading a lot on calcium reactors and how it adds cal, all, mag and trace elements to your aquarium all the time rather than all at once everyday through dosers. For the corals sale I should but is it worth a big chunk of money to get a reactor? Also I've been looking and the new skimz cm113 seems sweet with less to worry about with just one pump? What do u all think?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new