Calcium reactors second chambers do help

me & my baby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,035
Location
Central Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well here show how adding extra chamber to you calcium reactor do help with ph .
Ph in the main chamber 6.3
Ph coming out after both add in chambers 7.09
20260803_222416_74662F0D-C6E3-44B7-A193-2BD6831B8B31.png


20260803_222416_1F944431-28C8-4006-8BC2-4F844B407949.png
 
NICE, Looks good. How big is your system?

I have been considering a calcium reactor for seaweed growout tank. How do you regulate CO2 feed rate?

For the seaweed, I don’t think pH is critical.
 
My total system volumn is going to be around 400 gallons . For control i just you a bubble counter I have it set at 1 bubble per second . I keep the PH inside the reactor set to 6.3 and when it gets there my apex turn the solenoid valve off. What size system do you have .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new