Cali Kid Corals - Negative

Phlynamjax

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Messages
320
Reaction score
192
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
I won a torch from their auction that was advertised as having 4+ heads. What I received was a 3-head torch. I bid on this item based on the description that torch has more than 4 heads, and I received less than what I paid for.

I also found a cached version of their website showing the same torch was originally listed as a 3+ heads torch. They were aware it was a 3-head torch but advertised it as 4+ heads in the auction.

This wasn't just a simple mistake—it felt like a shady business practice. Advertising one product and delivering something with fewer heads is scamming. Based on my experience, I'd be very cautious about buying from this vendor.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new