Cali Kid *Holiday Coral Bash Super Sale* SUNDAY DEC 19th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Copy of Copy of Ugly Sweater Party Event Instagram Template (2).jpg

https://www.calikidcorals.com/

CK CORAL BUCKS
- Earn 10% "CASH BACK" in Coral Bucks during the live sale!
Must have a registered Cali Kid Corals account for the cash rewards to be loaded. Coral bucks will be redeemable on future purchases after the sale and for WYSIWYG collection items only.

SHIPPING: Dont forget to purchase your shipping module!
https://www.calikidcorals.com/collections/shipping

All shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight. Shipping will be available Monday - Wednesday

Our normal shipping DOA policy applies.
Local-pick is available for California Residents. Select Local pick-up at check out

RULES: All corals are WYSIWYG. A picture of the coral will be posted along with a link that will take you directly to our website for purchase. You must complete the check out process to secure the piece. Once purchase is confirmed, item will no longer be available and will be listed as "SOLD OUT.

- Cali Kid Team

www.calikidcorals.com

Last edited:

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
banner.jpg

Hello, everyone! We have lots of great prizes coming up including gift cards, free shipping, mystery corals, and T-shirts/hats! I will start a game shortly, but before that, I have some game rules.

1) To be eligible for prizes, you must have purchased coral by the end of the live sale

2) Limit one prize per person. In the case that you win twice, you get to choose which prize to keep, and your previous prize will go to the runner-up of the game where you won the second time.

3) Gift cards and free shipping will be valid for this sale!

4) In the event of a dispute, I (Coral Websites) will have the final say in the verdict.

5) Limit two $20 or less frags per household. If you purchase more then two then they will be refunded.

Now that we got that out of the way, let's get to some games! The first game is coming up shortly!

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

In the spirit of Clark Griswald, it's time to look at some amazing Christmas Lights! For this game, my wife and I went and saw some amazing Christmas Lights! She will rank them from first to last. Your job is to guess how they will be ranked! For every correct rank guessed, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel of names will pick a winner. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be contented.

Here is an example of how you should guess (left if first, right is last):

4 3 1 5 2

Reef_Crasher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

In the spirit of Clark Griswald, it's time to look at some amazing Christmas Lights! For this game, my wife and I went and saw some amazing Christmas Lights! She will rank them from first to last. Your job is to guess how they will be ranked! For every correct rank guessed, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel of names will pick a winner. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be contented.

4 3 1 5 2

There were some close ones to choose between but final say would have to be 14523

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

4 3 1 5 2

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

4 3 1 5 2

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

4 3 1 5 2

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

4 3 1 5 2

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back