Cali Kid Official Aug 8th Live Sale Thread!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
was more expecting Cali Kid Auction level prices
not trying to be a complainer but these prices kinda defeat the purpose of a live sale
It'a a live sale not an auction. We are doing our best to bring your the best prices possible and a fun time

poidog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh I'm here! About to announce a new game too! Who wants free shipping?!!
With these prices there should already be free shipping, no?

I'm not a complainer either but my 2 cents, and I will drop some serious coin on good corals, but this isn't a sale... this is just a timed WYSIWYG load. Waiting around to pay full price isn't my idea of a good time. Its doing the sale more harm than good since people will buy less, or none at all.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
FIND THE YELLOW FISH

Yellow Fish.jpg

For this game, you'll need to focus in on the corals. Random icons will be posted the corals for sale over the next 45 minutes. After the Yellow Fish appears, the 13th person to comment "Cali Kid Crushes" will win free shipping for a future order from Cali Kid Corals!!! Good luck!!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back