Calibrating Ecotech Marine Radions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jpurpz831
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jpurpz831

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern California Bay Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there reefers i have 2 radions over my 185 gallon aquarium. I've been having troubles with the calibrating process i dont know if its possible to control the leds at such low light level but i cant get the two fixtures to look the same at low levels ive done the calibraing process a lot of times now but i cant seem to get them right. I called ecotech a number of times but problem still not fixed any help would greatly be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Are they synced together? Try resetting the firmware on booth units, make sure the communicate "in concert" and re calibrate. My units
were a little "buggy" at first. They are awesome now.
 
yes they are synced together and are in concert i just did the firmware on both units the other day. I got a new replacement unit because the led blues looked slightly different then the others will try again hopefully it works
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new