California groups

Kye tank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
105
Reaction score
60
Location
Central coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey how's it going? I'm getting back into the hobby still consider myself a beginner. I have finished my build and got everything put together going to be adding fish this week. I was just wondering if there were any California groups that might be looking for new members or ones that I could join on here?
I'm Central Coast. Thanks
 
BAR is a great club! I’ve been a part of it for over a year now and there’s a lot of generous and helpful members on there. There’s both the option of being a Guest or Supporting member
 
BAR is having a frag swap in October for supporting members. Location is TBD but it will be in the Southbay region. Those events are a lot of fun if you’re interested!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new