California Love @ Cherry Corals!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,254
Reaction score
5,767
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So Much Hot Coral, You're Gonna Need A Chiller!

Just a start to all the awesome corals we found in our friends tanks in California, Reefapalooza, and of course some new releases from our aquaculture tanks...

newcoral340b.jpg~original


newcoral339b.jpg~original


newcoral343b.jpg~original


newcoral344b.jpg~original


newcoral345b.jpg~original


newcoral347b.jpg~original


newcoral348b.jpg~original
 
Last edited:
O.O that cynarina...is it iridescent? Kinda looks like it....

I couldn't get any even if I had the cash, though. Having enough trouble keeping the corals I already have. T_T
 
O.O that cynarina...is it iridescent? Kinda looks like it....

I couldn't get any even if I had the cash, though. Having enough trouble keeping the corals I already have. T_T

Its a funky one for sure! But you gotta keep what you have and keep it thriving! As always, email us if there is anything we can help with!
 
Its a funky one for sure! But you gotta keep what you have and keep it thriving! As always, email us if there is anything we can help with!

I've just been having tank troubles after our move. I made the mistake of moving and upgrading tanks at the same time, which is being compounded by used rocks/sand that are leaching phosphate like nobody's business >.< I'm also beginning to suspect that the acan and goni damaged each other during the move. I didn't pack them individually and I should have T.T I put them back in their deli cups but evidently that wasn't enough.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new