Calling all Elves! Gift ideas needed.

Reef Stallion

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
236
Reaction score
158
Location
Coopersburg, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just informed that my work is having a "Pollyanna" for the holidays. I was asked to list 3 gift ideas for an item under $40 that I might want for Christmas. Usually I ask for a bottle of wine or something like that, but I am really into my reef right now and would love something for that. What reefer doesn't "need" some new tech or other cool reef gear?

I am reaching out to all you reef tank elves for cool ideas. Who knows, perhaps Santa is listening for what you want this year!
 
Orphek clip on lens kit! I have one and absolutely love mine!
 
Can't go wrong with cleaning towels, or fishtank friendly glass cleaner, maybe something from a 3D printing guy? Some frag stands etc :)
 
I was just informed that my work is having a "Pollyanna" for the holidays. I was asked to list 3 gift ideas for an item under $40 that I might want for Christmas. Usually I ask for a bottle of wine or something like that, but I am really into my reef right now and would love something for that. What reefer doesn't "need" some new tech or other cool reef gear?

I am reaching out to all you reef tank elves for cool ideas. Who knows, perhaps Santa is listening for what you want this year!
Why not join the R2R Secret Santa Gift Exchange! It's not to late, but the deadline is approaching
Christmas Eve Running GIF by MOODMAN
 
Get some custom Coral Reef Aquarium ornaments from Scorchedlaserworks.etsy.com !
 
I’d toss in a small magnetic algae scraper, a pack of reef-safe super glue gel, or even a quirky desk-sized frag rack. If you want something a bit different that still feels personal, a scent like perfume type incense can be a fun little add-on that doesn’t steal the show from the reef vibe but still feels thoughtful in a gift swap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new