Calling all reefers in Jakarta.

1epauletteshark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure which category to post this in but I’ll just do it here.

I want to dedicate this thread to all reefers in Jakarta for all different things including, wishlists for fish as I know finding fish here is really on and off in terms of fish you can’t buy on Tokopedia and Shopee so just say you are looking for something and I’ll add it to the “wishlist” with your name next to it so if anyone spots it anywhere they can let you know in this thread. I’ll start the wishlist by adding yellow stripe clingfish, they are absolutely beautiful and the are found around here so wondering if anyone knows where to get one.

1677769796615.jpeg

Also feel free to use this thread as a tank show off thread and everything you feel like.

I have another thread about visiting Jalan Sumenep and showing off the cool fish other people might see and today I saw some baby Pictus blennies on Jalan Sumenep in one of the more well kept stores for anyone interested. I even had to pick one up for myself that’s how cute they are.
3E09EC93-0B1B-469E-A954-0BCBDC568678.jpeg

Thread 'Aquarium fish market adventures!'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/aquarium-fish-market-adventures.963916/ you can also use this thread to show off cool fish you see here that are interesting.

I am always looking for new places to take a look at all the fish for sale here but my go to LFS is Java Aquatic for all aquarium gear, lights, tanks etc. but also coral and they have some fish but not too many as it mainly revolves around coral however they are all quarantined and usually have at least a few mandarins in one of the tanks for sale. Basically all you could ever need. I recently found out about an area that has quite a few stores like Sumenep called Cengkareng.

Make sure to say hi if you are in Jakarta as I am not too sure how many people here are on R2R!

OP
OP
1epauletteshark

1epauletteshark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to update this thread as I found a seller on Tokopedia that has ordered me a yellow stripe clingfish. The store is called Seaquest_Aquatic_Studio_LIVE.

Little update on Sumenep, there are still some Pictus blennies but I lucked out and got a super small one, the ones there now are a bit bigger. There are now a heap of small blue stripe pipefish for sale there too.
925B8A4D-B24F-4F1D-9948-6D0D2C2AF9D3.jpeg
2940AAA4-3CD1-4ECD-B455-260FFEE23C7B.jpeg

smy168

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure which category to post this in but I’ll just do it here.

I want to dedicate this thread to all reefers in Jakarta for all different things including, wishlists for fish as I know finding fish here is really on and off in terms of fish you can’t buy on Tokopedia and Shopee so just say you are looking for something and I’ll add it to the “wishlist” with your name next to it so if anyone spots it anywhere they can let you know in this thread. I’ll start the wishlist by adding yellow stripe clingfish, they are absolutely beautiful and the are found around here so wondering if anyone knows where to get one.

1677769796615.jpeg

Also feel free to use this thread as a tank show off thread and everything you feel like.

I have another thread about visiting Jalan Sumenep and showing off the cool fish other people might see and today I saw some baby Pictus blennies on Jalan Sumenep in one of the more well kept stores for anyone interested. I even had to pick one up for myself that’s how cute they are.
3E09EC93-0B1B-469E-A954-0BCBDC568678.jpeg

Thread 'Aquarium fish market adventures!'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/aquarium-fish-market-adventures.963916/ you can also use this thread to show off cool fish you see here that are interesting.

I am always looking for new places to take a look at all the fish for sale here but my go to LFS is Java Aquatic for all aquarium gear, lights, tanks etc. but also coral and they have some fish but not too many as it mainly revolves around coral however they are all quarantined and usually have at least a few mandarins in one of the tanks for sale. Basically all you could ever need. I recently found out about an area that has quite a few stores like Sumenep called Cengkareng.

Make sure to say hi if you are in Jakarta as I am not too sure how many people here are on R2R!
Hey, I was wondering if you know where I can pick up a Red Sea Nano Max here in Jakarta....seems like Jakarta is limited in these resources. Wanted to finally restart a nano reef.

Thanks for any info!
Steven

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back