Calling All Runners/Walkers!

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Today is World Ocean Day. Adidas partnered with Parley and has a running event that every 1 kilometer (or approximately every .62 miles) you walk/run on a treadmill or outside they will donate $1 to the Parley Ocean School. Which educates youth about the threats to our ocean with plastic pollution. I’m running this with a few friends currently. Feel free to join using the following link and add me as a friend! Thanks! https://www.runtastic.com/challenge...ring_57dac0b81f331a6793ade4ea401e20980b40b6ee
 
Thats awesome! If only we could link up to everyones Pokemon Go, We probably could have saved the world by now;Hilarious Time for some Cardio!

I actually have a pair of their Parley shoes, I love them!
 
Thats awesome! If only we could link up to everyones Pokemon Go, We probably could have saved the world by now;Hilarious Time for some Cardio!

I actually have a pair of their Parley shoes, I love them!
I’ve been eyeing this Parley shoe lately

062A9E57-DBF4-4484-B1E2-F2F00C818D4A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new