Calling all SPS ID experts

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Messages
5,718
Reaction score
3,146
Location
Li New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings in the name of the most high to all.
I got this as a frag from reefpets a few months back and I love it but have no idea what it is. So I'm hoping you sps guru can help me out.

vu4ebeja.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new