Calling all TANG POLICE

  • Thread starter Thread starter radiata
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
[emoji23]
 
dfe580124611ff4184a9ffac0fa43529.png



That's ridiculous and wrong on a few levels...
 
look how they swim in perfect formation when placed in that space-age acclimation tube lol. even the decorations look like they could use more swimming space.
 
... And is anyone else noticing that after quickly viewing that site, that photo is popping up in adverts _everywhere_I_go_? (Showed up as a sponsored ad on my Facebook - so I told them what I thought of their image.)

~Bruce, not hungry for cookies right now, thanks.
 
My jaw just dropped at that price tag.... obviously it's fake. I hope. Although they also have this pic on another site.
IMG_3408.PNG
And yet they advertise it as a freshwater tank o_O.
 
I just asked on the Walmart website: "Can I keep any of the fish in the picture in this aquarium? -noob" Who's ready to knock it out of the park?
It's taking a while to post on the site, but when it does, school that noob!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new