Calling all Tapatalk users

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2014
Messages
22,423
Reaction score
31,577
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I've been told more than a few times now that my blue ink is hard for Tapatalk users to read.

Fair enough, I aim to please. So is this red color easier on the Tapatalk eyes?

FWIW; I prefer to answer questions in the fish disease forum using colored text because it's easier for me to keep track of where I last posted in a thread. So, I know to read all posts onward from my last post.
 
Both look fine ... I prefer the blue myself. [emoji6]

I think Tapatalk has a black background, so maybe red is easier to read.

Or maybe this shade of red.

I guess by default it turns black text white??

Or does it?

:p
 
I think Tapatalk has a black background, so maybe red is easier to read.

Or maybe this shade of red.

I guess by default it turns black text white??

Or does it?

:p

Actually the Tapatalk background is white.
 
Actually the Tapatalk background is white.

b44fd04135d21ba7a62e5dd63c4f366b.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new