Calling all Trigger brand sump owners!

Stege_saurus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2019
Messages
487
Reaction score
304
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently received and set up my first ever Trigger sump. Let's see your setups and opinions on them! I really enjoy mine so far.
 
New to Trigger sumps too. I got the Sapphire CR44. Best sump I've had. Tank is new and still cycling so haven't had it long
 

Attachments

  • 20241229_165156.jpg
    20241229_165156.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 58
Trigger titanium 39 Sump waiting for its display tank! I will have a refugium with algae barn chaeto and a AI refugium blade.

I have heard bad things about their fleece roller so I am just going with filter socks for now. I may eventually research if I can fit the Red Sea reef mat 500 or 1200.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6800.jpeg
    IMG_6800.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 28

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new