Came along with some fighting conchs

clinicaquarium

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello can anyone identify what these may be?
The fuzzy thing on the top and the blue coil on the shell. On one the new arrival conchs. 😂

Thank you generously for your help!
IMG_2449.jpeg


Rob
 
Last edited:
If it’s fuzzy it’s usually either a sponge or algae haha

But hard to tell with the blue light. Can you take one with whites on?
 
I’m excited if it’s either I guess. Hopefully not a “bad “ type. If that’s a thing. But this is a fish and invertebrates tank only with artificial decor. I’d love some other creatures
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new