Camera setting help for white balance

  • Thread starter Thread starter grace97412
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

grace97412

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Taiwan
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My white balance setting for Olympus tough F2.0 waterproof camera seems really off. I used two layers of tinted lens. The pictures doesn’t reflect the colors in real life. Want to ask everyone who has had experience with this camera how to reset the white balance.

The manual didn’t help much. Did some research, but didn’t help much. I tried to reset the camera’s white balance by placing 18% grey card underwater the aquarium with my blue light on. But it always display WB NG retry. Afterwards I tried with white paper, still the same result.
6B0CB6A3-45E2-43EA-B0E4-65E6CCF2F4A9.jpeg
D6554537-5FE4-4D7C-A7BB-F84B08FCD61B.jpeg BC98C04F-6462-4AD1-AE14-2D08178A419C.jpeg E5459624-F490-4EEE-948A-038A72F08EAE.jpeg 05CA0F2D-B3EC-462C-A013-C23581B6F109.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new