Can’t post an item for sale

saltygoat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realize some people would abuse R2R just to sell items and so you need a standard minimum 30 days and 25 posts. But I’ve been a member for several years and I don’t post anything really but I do get on often just to read and learn about the hobby. I have set of Kessil AP700 lights I’m wanting to post and hoping you’ll make an exception considering how long I’ve been a member and clearly not just a member to abuse the selling forum considering it’s taken this long for me to have something i felt worthy of reselling

Thank you

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realize some people would abuse R2R just to sell items and so you need a standard minimum 30 days and 25 posts. But I’ve been a member for several years and I don’t post anything really but I do get on often just to read and learn about the hobby. I have set of Kessil AP700 lights I’m wanting to post and hoping you’ll make an exception considering how long I’ve been a member and clearly not just a member to abuse the selling forum considering it’s taken this long for me to have something i felt worthy of reselling

Thank you
All you have to do is post 7 more messages in other threads and your ability to post in the for sale forum would be unlocked. Not sure if the #mods will grant you early access but I'll tag them and let them decide :)

RyonFly

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 25..well 26 after this one, I still can't reply without having to PM someone. Does it take a while to activate?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 25..well 26 after this one, I still can't reply without having to PM someone. Does it take a while to activate?
Yes, but if you're still having issues, PM one of the mods, and they can release your restrictions if the site doesn't do it automatically :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back