Can anyone ID this acro

DanielCervantes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2016
Messages
276
Reaction score
172
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my first acro today and the colors just popped out at me.
Green base with purple tips
Need help identifying it.
Sorry for the crappy phone pic

IMG_3045.JPG
 
Kinda hard to tell at this size but appears to be a nasuta? I have seen acropora nasuta with this coloration before. If you are looking for a "common name," I am not sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new