Can anyone ID this acropora please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Donavon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Donavon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2015
Messages
82
Reaction score
71
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this acro for years and don't know the proper name for it.
It is bullet proof, takes poor lighting as well as the best lighting, the sticks get a bit thicker in higher flow but still look skinny. Always brown with green polyps. Dirty tank, it doesn't care, although it does grow faster and look nicer with better husbandry.

Someone told me the name a while ago, but I have forgotten.

Any help, please, thanks

20170603_125525.jpg
 
Thank you, now it sounds familiar, Scripps it is!

Thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new