Can anyone ID this coral by description?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seaquiet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Seaquiet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this coral that I picked up from the LFS. It is sort of a hard loby brown coral with small, bright green green filaments coming out of it that wave in the current.

It kind of looks like a little green bush when they are out but a brown Joshua tree when the filaments are not out.

Any idea? Sorry, no picture at this time.
 
Nevermind, picture is below. :)

ECFFDC68-FDF5-4F2B-B9E9-6F749C7A2A86.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new