Can anyone ID this

IronVulture

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2014
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
417
Location
Meadows Place Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420048356.538515.jpg
 
That's what I was thinking at first. I was at the lfs when it came in and the helper at the store took it totally out of the water and walked it across the store to a different tank. That was 3 weeks ago and it shows no sign of die off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new