Can anyone identify this SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter epleeds
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

epleeds

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
768
Reaction score
103
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This has been growing for a year in my tank but I can’t remember what the name was

IMG_6246.jpeg
 
I can’t see the picture.
 
@ISpeakForTheSeas
maybe be able to help
Coral ID is a weak point for me at the moment, particularly if looking for trade names instead of scientific names, so I'm not much help here (I also don't recall offhand at the moment who the trade name experts are on here - sorry - but if you're trying to figure out what the coral is scientifically, I can at least refer you to thamnasteroid on here for a chance there).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new