Can be mean but.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
1,937
Reaction score
11
Location
Medford,Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a beauty didn't really get it until I picked this guy up for a client in fact if he/she get mean I plan to set up its own tank for it.
IMG_2257.jpg
 
beautiful fish. One of my faves for sure. Definitely one of the few fish worth an individual setup if it won't play nice with others.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new