can butterfly fish co-exist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Should I
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Should I

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2024
Messages
763
Reaction score
684
Location
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
want a longnose butterfly + a copperband

@i cant think i know you had/have a copperband not sure if it perished in the tank xfer and i know you got a longnose
 
want a longnose butterfly + a copperband

@i cant think i know you had/have a copperband not sure if it perished in the tank xfer and i know you got a longnose
Yes on both of these. Place longnose first as copperband can establish a zone within tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new